Every now and again, Cornerstones will update the licence for lock lizard. If a new one is issued you will receive an email from them with a download link or one will be forwarded to you. If you cannot find the email, try searching for it in your inbox using keywords such as "LockLizard" and "Cornerstones"
- Go to the Cornerstones Hub
- Sign in to the hub and you will be taken to the download page automatically
- Click the large "Download" button and wait for the file to pop up in the bottom left hand corner.
- Once finished, go to the downloads folder and find the newly downloaded file. It will have the name of your school in the file name.
- Close lock lizard and run the file, it will then tell you when it has completed. You can now use cornerstones files in lock lizard.