1) Click the Students button from the home screen to display the Students List, which contains all the existing students within the system.
2) Click the Add Student button to display the Manage Students screen.
3) Enter details about the new student in the boxes displayed.
Note: If a scroll bar is displayed within this screen, this means there are additional details, which are not currently displayed. Use the scroll bar to display the additional details.
4) Once you have finished entering student details, double check that you have entered information in all mandatory fields, otherwise you will not be able to complete the process. You can identify mandatory fields by finding field names that have an asterisk displayed alongside them. For example, if the Date of Birth box is mandatory, then is will be displayed as Date of Birth *.
If a red warning triangle appears alongside a field, hover your mouse over the triangle to read the error message. Change the information you entered in that field to ensure it contains information that will be accepted by the system.
5) When you have finished entering student details and no red warning triangles appear on the screen, click the Save button.
A green "Student Successfully Created" message will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
You will now be able to see the newly created student at the top of the Student List.