*This will erase all data on your iOS device, please make sure to have a backup of your data.
- First, log out by selecting Settings from the home screen
2. Select your name from the left menu (or top menu for iPhone)
3. Scroll down and select sign out
4. You will need to enter your Apple ID Password and select Turn Off
5. Next, to erase your device select General from the Settings Menu (scroll down for iPhone)
6. Scroll down to select Reset
7. Select Erase All Content and Settings
8. Select Finish Uploading Then Erase if you still need to back up or Erase now to proceed.
9. You will need to enter your iPad’s homescreen passcode to confirm the erase.
10. Select Erase.
Your iOS device will start to erase and return to factory settings.