1. Go to Routines > Data Out CTF > Export CTF >choose General then click on Select.
2. This opens the Export CTF screen.
3. In Panel 1: Data to be Exported, leave the tick in all of these boxes as you want all data for thispupil to be included in the CTF.
In Panel 2: Student Options, you need to find the pupil who is leaving. You may need to change the effective date and/or view then click on Refresh Students. There isn’t a way to search on name but the pupil’s will showin alphabetical order by default.
4. When you have found the pupil in the list, you need to enter a Destination Schoolfor the pupil.
5. Once the destination has been entered for the pupil, click on Export CTF.
6. Every time you export a CTF, you will receive the following message. Click Yesto this message.
7. The CTF will now be created and a Filenamewill pop up on screen. Make a note of the filename, as this is the file you’ll need to upload to the Schools 2 Schools Website. The file will be saved in Y:\SIMS\CTF-OUT